Saturday, October 10, 2015


gracia burnham


What are you doing now?   
"The years since 
my captivity 
have been unbelievable. 
I have spoken of 
my experiences 
in more places than I can recall. 
I have traveled from California to New York and from Texas to Canada 
(and even overseas!) 
in order to speak of God's grace to us. 
I have written a book about our 
hostage experience 
entitled, 
which has sold more than 300,000 copies to date. 
I have also written a second book on the lessons which I have learned through my experience called "To Fly Again".




from me


when God allowed gracia 
to be captured for a year

she did not know
that God was writing a book


God is doing the same thing with every believer
as we go through experiences in this life
we keep learning about God




Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
Tools specific to Rom 5:2
By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
Tools specific to Rom 5:3
And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
Tools specific to Rom 5:4
And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
Tools specific to Rom 5:5
And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
Tools specific to Rom 5:6
For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

experience 
has taught me
pay attention to God
cry out  to Him
He is just a prayer away

the Bible is His truth
we can fully trust every word








No comments:

Post a Comment