Saturday, January 9, 2016


prayer =  asking God what to do
then doing it

And of the children of Issachar, 
which were men that
 had 
understanding of the times, 
to know 
what Israel ought 
to do; 
the heads of them were two hundred; 
and all their brethren were at their commandment.


understanding
to know
to do



And it came to pass after this, 
that David enquired of the LORD, saying, 
Shall I go up into any of the cities of Judah? 
And the LORD said unto him, 
Go up. 
And David said, Whither shall I goup? And he said, Unto Hebron.

Tools specific to 2Sa 5:19
And David enquired of the LORD, 
saying, 
Shall I go up to the Philistines? 
wilt thou deliver them into mine hand? 
And the LORD said unto David, 
Go up: for I will doubtless deliver the Philistines into thine hand.
Tools specific to 2Sa 5:23
And when David enquired of the LORD, 
he said, Thou shalt not go up; 
but fetch a compass behind them, 
and come upon them over against the mulberry trees.


Thus saith the LORD, Ye shall not go up, nor fight against your brethren the children of Israel: return every man to his house; for this thing is from me. They hearkened therefore to the word of the LORD, and returned to depart, according to the word of the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment