steve saint
Stephen Farris Saint
(born January 30, 1951)
is an Ecuadorian-born business entrepreneur, pilot, and author.
He is known for being the son of Nate Saint,
a famous missionary pilot,
as well as for his own work among indigenous tribes
Saint appeared in and narrated the
2004 documentary film Beyond the Gates of Splendor.
In 2005 he published his memoirs, a book titled End of the Spear.
In 2006 there was a major film adaptation of the book, and Saint was heavily involved in the production process.
He was also the stunt pilot who flew the replica of his father's PA-14 in the film.
He has also authored other books including Walking His Trail.
http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2012/juneweb-only/steve-saint-partly-paralyzed-testing-new-missionary-tech.html
steve saint got hurt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQZVWuLmCw8&feature=player_detailpage
ITEC (Steve Saint) shared their photo.
“I have
long dreaded
the thought of getting to the end of life and
regretting that I allowed my own
timidity or other people's expectations to determine the course of my life.
I had decided at a much younger age that several of my beliefs should determine the course of my life...I...believe that Waengongi, the Creator, has an epic script into which my minute presence has been written.” - Steve Saint
long dreaded
the thought of getting to the end of life and
regretting that I allowed my own
timidity or other people's expectations to determine the course of my life.
I had decided at a much younger age that several of my beliefs should determine the course of my life...I...believe that Waengongi, the Creator, has an epic script into which my minute presence has been written.” - Steve Saint
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aIlL6xfHHOU
https://www.facebook.com/ITECSteveSaint
let God write your story


No comments:
Post a Comment