Thursday, July 16, 2015

Officer injured in shooting at Chattanooga naval reserve center
another shooting on th. 7/16/15




prophesy is right on schedule


God revealed to us this would happen










Rev 6:1
And I saw when the
Lamb
opened one of the seals,
 and I heard, as it were the
noise of thunder,
one of the four beasts saying,
Come and see.

Rev 6:4
And there went out another
 horse that was red:
and
power was given to him
that sat thereon to
 take peace from the earth,
 and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.


Jesus
is allowing satan


to finish his evil work

so all the world will know who he is



Jesus will allow sin to get worse and worse

Jesus will always protect His people



Jhn 10:28
And
I give unto them
eternal life;
and
they shall
never perish,
 neither
shall
any man
pluck them out of my hand.



Savior and Creator




No comments:

Post a Comment