Thursday, October 1, 2015

"hands"
occurs 461 times in 438 verses in the KJV.




He 
teacheth 
my hands 
to war, 
so that a 
bow of steel is 
broken 
by mine arms.



God taught david
his hands 
to war



Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.

when we lift our hands to God
God will give victory


like this new movie shows
war room
you and i can fight in our prayer closets


one moment with God
can accomplish all that we need to get done in front of us


For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.
Tools specific to Psa 32:7
Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.
Tools specific to Psa 32:8
I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

prayer is the place
were we get quiet before God
and draw upon the finished work of Christ 

[[A Psalm of David, when he changed his behaviour before Abimelech; who drove him away, and he departed.]]
 I will bless the LORD at all times: 
his praise shall continually be in my mouth.


may God give us grace
to continue to bless God at all times








No comments:

Post a Comment