Sunday, December 27, 2015

I 
am 
crucified with Christ: 
nevertheless 
I live; 
yet 
not I, 
but Christ liveth in me: 
and 
the life which I now live
 in the flesh
I live by the faith of the Son of God, 
who loved me, and gave himself for me.

KJV Strong's G4957 matches the Greek συσταυρόω (systauroō).
"with*" AND "G4957"
occurs in 5 verses in the KJV.
Tools specific to Mat 27:44
The thieves also, 
which were crucified G4957 with him, 
cast the same in his teeth.
Tools specific to Mar 15:32
Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, 
that we may see and believe. 
And they that were crucified G4957 with him reviled him.
Tools specific to Jhn 19:32
Then came the soldiers, 
and brake the legs of the first, 
and of the other which was crucified with G4957 him.
Tools specific to Rom 6:6
Knowing this, 
that our old man is crucified with G4957 him, 
that the body of sin might be destroyed, 
that henceforth we should not serve sin.
Tools specific to Gal 2:20
I am crucified G4957 with Christ: 
nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment