https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axXsz2TVoAw
victor frankl
discovered that some prisoners in the german
death camps
would reach a place of
lost hope
daily hardships and loss
would cause the person to lose hope
cause the people to lose the will to live
people who found meaning kept their hope
| "meaning" occurs 3 times in 3 verses in the KJV. | ||||||||||
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
And it came to pass,
when I,
even I Daniel,
had seen
the vision,
and sought for the
meaning,
then, behold,
there stood before me as the appearance of a man.
1. daniel was placed in the worst circumstances
2. he could have given up easily
3. instead he open to God
4. God gave him "visions"
| ||||||||||
And entering into a ship of Adramyttium,
we launched,
meaning
to sail by the coasts of Asia; one Aristarchus, a Macedonian of Thessalonica, being with us.
| ||||||||||
Therefore if I
know not the
meaning of the voice,
I shall be unto him that
speaketh
a barbarian,
and he that
speaketh shall be a
barbarian unto me.
| ||||||||||

No comments:
Post a Comment