Tuesday, August 18, 2015

health tip




Uveitis
(pronounced you-vee-EYE-tis)
is
inflammation of the uvea —
the middle layer of the eye
that consists of the iris, ciliary body
and choroid.
Uveitis can have many causes,
including eye injury and
inflammatory diseases.
Exposure to toxic chemicals such
as pesticides and acids used in
manufacturing processes also can
cause uveitis.
The type of uveitis you have is
classified by where inflammation
occurs in the uvea:
  • Anterior uveitis is
  • inflammation of the iris (iritis)
  • or the iris and ciliary body.
  • Intermediate uveitis is
  • inflammation of the ciliary body.
  • Posterior uveitis is
  • inflammation of the choroid.
  • Diffuse uveitis (also called
  • panuveitis) is inflammation of
  • all areas of the uvea.
Many cases of uveitis are chronic,
and they can produce numerous
possible complications, including
clouding of the cornea, cataracts,
elevated eye pressure (IOP), glaucoma, swelling of the retina or retinal detachment. These complications can result in permanent vision loss.
Uveitis occurs most frequently in people ages 20 to 50. A California study estimated that more than 280,000 people in the United States are affected by uveitis each year, which is almost three times greater than previously thought.




my thoughts


whenever I hear the word
inflammation


I think of ice




for a few years
I have had severe pain in my neck and shoulders and knees
a bag of ice has been the best cure
the relief is amazing
so when I heard some one having this eye problem
I just started icing around my eyes and the eye sockets


I believe ice Is the answer to this eye problem
the cold from the ice penetrates way beyond the surface


most people
are very busy
running very hot
the cost of this is
inflammation
so the body
sends water to cool it off
this creates puffiness and pain
once you apply ice
the body stops sending water




if any one can hear this
they would be blessed by it











































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment