Thursday, August 6, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1JsAjkYWdQQ&list=RDSM-eqKhlWyM






stay on the path


Jesus Is calling us upward






pray to Jesus
Who is up in heaven




like a gigantic magnet


"upward"
occurs 61 times in 59 verses in the KJV.






Gen 7:20
Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered.






the flood destroyed the enemies of God
but His people were floating above it








Like a crane or a swallow,
so did I chatter:
I did mourn as a dove:
mine eyes fail with looking upward:
 O LORD,
I am oppressed; undertake for me.


when we are oppressed
we can look upward to Jesus
we can call upon the LORD





Eze 1:11
Thus were their faces: and their wings were stretched upward; two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies.


God revealed to ezekiel
an entire other world
with Godly angels






Hag 2:15
And now, I pray you, consider from this day and upward, from before a stone was laid upon a stone in the temple of the LORD:
Tools specific to Hag 2:18 Hag 2:18
Consider now from this day and upward, from the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, even from the day that the foundation of the LORD'S temple was laid, consider it.


we need jonathan cahn to explain this mysterious statement

from this day and upward

usually it is from this day and forward



does time flow up?

should we be building from each experience
and getting closer to God?

when I have failed
it is because
I was not waiting on the LORD
making sure I was in the will of God




1Co 3:11
For other
foundation
can
no man lay
than that is laid,
which is Jesus Christ.







God has established
a foundation
in His Son
Christ did the most important work



each human
must come to Christ
and hear His words
and put them into practice


even now pray for this weekend


sunday 8/9/15

Saturday 8/8/15

Friday  8/7/15



there are opportunities
to hear Jesus words
this is the real work of the believer


some one Is being blessed by your obedience

bring the mundane stuff to a close




1Co 3:9
For we are labourers together with God:
ye are God's husbandry,
ye are God's building.
Tools specific to 1Co 3:10 1Co 3:10
According to the
grace of God
which is given unto me,
as a wise
masterbuilder,
I have
laid the foundation,
and
another buildeth thereon.
But let
every man
take heed
how he buildeth thereupon.



Rom 11:29
for God's gifts and his call are irrevocable






Rev 8:13
As I watched, I heard an
eagle
that was flying in midair
call out in a loud voice:
“Woe! Woe! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the
trumpet blasts about to be sounded by the other three angels!”



Rev 14:6
Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth—to every nation, tribe, language and people.
Tools specific to Rev 14:7 Rev 14:7
He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”


this is an urgent word




hurry start praising Jesus
















































No comments:

Post a Comment