Saturday, August 1, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3JWTaaS7LdU&list=RD0iAzMRKFX3c


I will always love you




Jhn 3:16
For
God so
loved the world,
 that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever
believeth
in him
should not perish, but have everlasting life.


the only source of agape love is God

we get it by
believing

KJV Translation Count — Total: 248x
The KJV translates Strongs G4100 in the following manner: believe (239x), commit unto (4x), commit to (one's) trust (1x), be committed unto (1x), be put in trust with (1x), be commit to one's trust (1x), believer (1x).
Outline of Biblical Usage
  1. to think to be true, to be persuaded of, to credit, place confidence in
    1. of the thing believed
      1. to credit, have confidence


believing is much stronger than feeling or thinking


We having the same
spirit of faith,
according as it is written,
I believed,
and therefore have I spoken;
we also believe,
 and therefore speak;


God gives us a spirit of faith




we sing a song and feel better




but it Is important
to take that  good feeling and feed faith




http://www.blueletterbible.org/assets/flash/mp3bibleplayer.cfm?t=KJV&b=47&c=4




God's word gives us a sound mind












No comments:

Post a Comment