http://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/media/e/12025/f/6/t/the-prophetic-calling-of-jeremiah
jeremiah study
| ¶
to God be the glory by His grace
The words of Jeremiah the son of Hilkiah,
of the priests thatwere in Anathoth in the land of Benjamin:
| ||||||||||||
To whom the
word of the LORD
came in the days of
Josiah
the son of Amon king of Judah,
in the thirteenth year of his reign.
| ||||||||||||
It came also in the days of Jehoiakim
the son of Josiah king of Judah,
unto the end of the eleventh year of Zedekiah
the son of Josiah king of Judah,
unto the
carrying away of
Jerusalem
captive in the fifth month.
| ||||||||||||
| ¶
Then the
word of the LORD
came unto me,
saying,
| ||||||||||||
Before
I formed thee in the belly
I knew thee;
and
before thou
camest forth out of the womb
I sanctified thee,
and
I ordained thee a
prophet unto the
nations.
the LORD
had a purpose
for Jeremiah
the LORD has a purpose for you and i
"word" AND "of" AND "the" AND "LORD"
occurs in 328 verses in the KJV, including 255 exact phrases shown first.
| ||||||||||||


No comments:
Post a Comment