|
|
And God said unto Noah,
The end of all flesh is come before me;
for the earth is filled with violence through them;
and,
behold,
I will destroy them with the earth.
|
|
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
|
|
Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
|
|
|
|
But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.
for the believer
the end
is a blessing
many who only look to things in this life
will be disappointed
|
| ¶
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
God has something coming
that is far better than any one of has seen yet
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment