Saturday, May 23, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=N4NRfwlM2AM&list=RDbLEvKV_ndck


establish

establish" occurs 44 times in 43 verses in the KJV.


But with thee
will I
establish my covenant;
and thou shalt come into the ark,
thou,
and thy sons,
and thy wife,
and thy sons' wives with thee.


Outline of Biblical Usage
  1. covenant, alliance, pledge
    1. between men
      1. treaty, alliance, league (man to man)
      2. constitution, ordinance (monarch to subjects)
      3. agreement, pledge (man to man)
      4. alliance (of friendship)
      5. alliance (of marriage)
    2. between God and man
      1. alliance (of friendship)
      2. covenant (divine ordinance with signs or pledges)
  2. (phrases)
    1. covenant making
    2. covenant keeping
    3. covenant violation
KJV Translation Count — Total: 284x
The KJV translates Strongs H1285 in the following manner: covenant (264x), league (17x), confederacy (1x), confederate (1x), confederate (with H1167) (1x).

God wants to be friends with you

Henceforth
I call you not servants;
for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth:
but I have called you
friends;
for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.


Christ calls you friend



I Call You Friend by Marty Goetz




download - purchase
I Call You Friend
by Marty Goetz Album: Psalm Enchanted Evening
by Marty Goetz


I call you friend, that’s what you are
All that I do I share with you
I have no secrets, I have no need
To keep them to myself, for I tell you to the end
I call you my friend

You call me master, and so I am
All that I do you will do too
Secret’s I’ll whisper, and what you hear
You’ll shout aloud out to a world that’s near it’s end
I call you my friend

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you
Truly I say to you, you’ll have tribulation
But have no fear dear one, be of good cheer
Truly I have overcome, you too will overcome

So, come my friend
I know who you are
Before you were I knew of you
You’ve so many secrets, you’ve so many needs
Don’t keep them to yourself, no one to help you in the end.

Just call my name, I’m always the same
I search for all who will claim the love I send
So I can call them friend
Say, can I call you my friend?




https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pOqa_kSlxtU




No comments:

Post a Comment