Saturday, May 16, 2015

9781470722913-everest-group-vbs-600px.jpg

Himalayan Backdrop Panels (set of 5 panels) - Everest VBS


there is  a popular vbs being taught

mt Everest

God has this way
of making eternal things significant


mt Everest Is right near the Nepal earthquakes

Nepal Earthquake 2015 Death Toll Update: More Than 7,500 Dead In Earthquake, 14,500 Injured, Government Says




Rev 14:13
And
I heard a
voice from heaven saying unto me,
Write,
Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth:
Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.


for the believer
death is  a blessing

it is going to the best place


1Th 4:13
But
I would not have you to be
ignorant,
brethren,
concerning them which are asleep,
that ye sorrow not,
even as others which have no hope.


And I saw a
new heaven and a new earth:
for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.


the summer before sept 2001
the popular vbs was about firemen


God and His word
take us to another world

another mind set









No comments:

Post a Comment