Sunday, May 17, 2015







to God be all glory by His grace




help Is on the way get ready for it




http://www.hopeoftheworld.org/video_messages/2/




Jhn 8:58
     
Jesus said unto them,
Verily, verily,
I say unto you,
Before Abraham was, I am.

when the scripture brakes the laws of grammar
God is saying something powerful

before Abraham was
I am


Christ was fully God
eternal God

Christ was present with Abraham

the Christ who appeared
in the days of John

was around before Abraham 

 Christ was present with moses


Exo 3:14
And God said unto Moses,
I AM THAT I AM:
and he said,
Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.


the Bible has the very words of God
He is reaching out to us


And it came to pass in process of time,
that the king of Egypt died:
and the children of Israel sighed by reason of the bondage,
and they cried, and their cry came up unto God by reason of the bondage.
Tools specific to Exo 2:24
And God heard their groaning,
and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob.
Tools specific to Exo 2:25 Exo 2:25
And God looked upon the children of Israel, and God had respect unto them.


as soon as you and I
pray and cry out to God
He begins the deliverance process

help is on the way

get ready for it


the plagues are sent
to stop evil
and deliver God's people 





No comments:

Post a Comment