https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=RDpxSFfgX_bRU&feature=player_detailpage&v=I9T6AAnx8FY
Jesus
Your love Is better than life
Psa 63:3
|
Because
thy lovingkindness
is
better
than life,
my lips shall praise thee.
david tasted of a love
that was better than life
|
|
O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.
taste
The KJV translates Strongs H2938 in the following manner: taste (10x), perceive (1x).
|
Outline of Biblical Usage
to taste, perceive, eat
(Qal) to taste
|
טָעַם ṭâʻam, taw-am'; a primitive root; to taste; figuratively, to perceive:— × but, perceive, taste.
| Rev 3:20 |
Behold,
I stand at the door,
and knock:
if any man hear my voice,
and open the door,
I will come in to him,
and will
sup
with him, and he with me.
|
some times Jesus knocks
by allowing a problem
a severe problem
a life changing problem
latter this burden becomes blessing
pray until your burdens become a blessing
God can speak
through circumstances
may God give us grace to
rejoice
"rejoice" occurs 192 times in 183 verses in the KJV.
| Phl 2:17 |
Yea,
and if I be offered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all.
|
 | Phl 2:18 |
For the same cause also do ye joy, and rejoice with me.
|
 | Phl 2:28 |
I sent him therefore the more carefully, that, when ye see him again, ye may rejoice, and that I may be the less sorrowful.
|
 | Phl 3:1 |
Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe.
|
 | Phl 3:3 |
For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
|
 | Phl 4:4 |
Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment