pray to God
He is listening
"hear"
occurs 550 times in 516 verses in the KJV.
| Psa 4:1 |
[[To the chief Musician on Neginoth,
A Psalm of David.]]
Hear me when I call,
O God of my righteousness:
thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress;
have mercy upon me,
and hear my prayer.
| |
![]() | Psa 4:3 |
But
know
that the LORD hath
set apart him that is godly for himself:
the LORD will hear when I call unto him.
|
![]() | Psa 5:3 |
My voice shalt thou
hear in the morning,
O LORD;
in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
|
![]() | Psa 10:17 |
LORD,
thou hast heard the desire of the humble:
thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear:
|
![]() | Psa 13:3 |
Consider and hear me,
O LORD my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death;
|

No comments:
Post a Comment