Tuesday, June 30, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUSxSX3LpV4&list=RDpxSFfgX_bRU&feature=player_detailpage








Lord
help us see


He
hath said in his heart,
God hath forgotten:
he hideth his face;
he will never see
it.
Tools specific to Psa 14:2



Psa 14:2

God see's everything




The LORD
looked down
from heaven
upon the children of men,
to
see
if there were any that did understand, and seek God.
Tools specific to Psa 16:10 Psa 16:10


may God give us grace to SEEK HIM





For
thou wilt
not
leave my soul in hell;
neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to
see
corruption.
Tools specific to Psa 22:7 Psa 22:7

in CHRIST
we also will not see corruption
you and I have divine purpose








All
they that
see
me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,
Tools specific to Psa 27:13 Psa 27:13


Christ
was willing to
be laughed at
on our behalf


Christ covers our sin
and shame
and disgrace









I had fainted,
unless
I had believed to
see
the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.



keep believing

No comments:

Post a Comment