Sunday, June 21, 2015

Mal 4:6

on this fathers day
I send you a scripture


And
he
shall turn
the heart of the fathers
to the children,
and the
heart of the children
to their fathers,
lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.






a key to revival
is right here


I told my daughter
I call this daughters day
without her
I would not be a father


when the Holy Spirit helps us care about people
even our own family
this really makes God happy


Mat 5:44
But I say unto you,
Love your enemies,
bless them that curse you,
do good to them that hate you,
and pray for them which despitefully use you,
and persecute you;


even if we do not get along with some one

when we pray
and ask Jesus
to get involved

then we can see a difference

pray every day about family members

pray every day about people
you see every day

especially the boss




Rev 12:11
And they
overcame him by the
blood of the Lamb,
and by the word of their testimony;
and they loved not their lives unto the death.


Rom 12:20
Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
Tools specific to Rom 12:21 Rom 12:21
Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good

give some food and drink to your enemy
overcome evil with good









No comments:

Post a Comment